November 28, 2010

Fall

This fall the Lone Peak volleyball team traveled to Chicago and they took me with them. I had so much fun. The first night that we were there we went and saw the broadway play "The Lion King" I LOVED IT!!! I recommend it to everyone. Even though we were there to play in a tournament we were able to still do a lot of things to enjoy the city. We took a boat tour and just walked around most of down town. The food was so good especially the pizza. I was really disappointed that I didn't get to see the United center where Micheal Jordan played. One day I will go back










While I was gone Jason was busy at work. A long time ago we sold our old dressers and I have been complaining about not having any ever since. So Jason decided that while I was gone he would suprise me by building some. They look so good!!!! Jason has developed this little hobby of building things. This summer he built a book shelf for our master bedroom. I am so amazed at how talented he is. He doesn't know this but now that I know he can build things I have a lot more ideas for the future.


1 comments:

Cindy said...

FINALLY!!! You've been without a dresser for awhile.

layout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones